BRL Catfish League
•Date – 5/13/23
•Registration time – 5:45am to 6:30am
•Launch time – 7:00am
•End time – 1:00pm
• Location – Narrows Boat Ramp
• Entry fee – $50 (100% payout)
• Big fish side pot – $10 (Optional)
• 30 Boat Limit – Optional preregistration
•All rules posted on BRL Catfish League
• Payout Structure –
~ 1st Place 60% of pot
~ 2nd Place 30% of pot
~ 3rd Place 10% of pot
~ Big Fish 100% of side pot
•If you have any questions or to preregister contact Cody Payne at (270)308-0127
• All Kentucky State and Safety Laws for Boats and Fishing must be always obeyed
• All Fish must be caught by Rod and Reel
• No use of Trout Lines, Jugs or Noodle Lines, Limb Lines or
• Cast nets may be used to get bait only
• Unlimited number of Rods
• Only Blue Catfish, Channel Catfish, or Flathead Catfish are eligible to be measured.
• All fish must be at least 12″ IN. in length to count toward the total length
• Only your top 3 length fish will count towards your total.
• All boats must stay 50° FT. away from anchored boats
• All Fish must be caught during tournament hours.
• All fish must be released health after measuring and taking picture.
• All Blue catfish, and channel catfish will be measured with left eye up. With the lip of the fish touching the bump board, measuring length to the tip of the tail. Flathead catfish will be measured stomach down on the board, With the lip of the fish touching the bump board, measuring length to the tip of the tail.
• Only approved bump boards allowed for measuring fish.
Rapala 60″ Magnum folding ruler and Muskie Bumper Boards.
• Any pictures not meeting all requirements will not be scored
• A code will be given before the tournament starts, the code must be present in the picture
• No un-sportsman like conduct. Must be respectful with
• Anyone caught cheating will be banned.
• In case of a tie, longest fish will win, if still tied will go to 2″ longest fish for each angler.
• Anglers may fish from the bank, kayak, or boat.
• No pre-fishing 12 hours before tournament
• Must be at the ramp and registered 30 minutes prior to tournament start time.
• Anyone arriving at weigh in after end tournament time, entries will not be scored.
• You are allowed up to 2 co-anglers if you are fishing from a boat. No co-anglers for kayak or bank.